Random Thought #2



Wikipedia.... It's just so absolutely deviating. Distracting. Inconsistent :| I could go on, except I'm not sure listing out all the synonyms from my English Word Meaning/Synonym/Antonym Giving Website could quite make my point there.

Most of us had heard about how attention spans are just ... shrinking. More so because of the internet... So it's no surprise when your mind can deviate with Wikipedia!

So I'll just take any word just go Wikipedia it :P [Yes yes, I used it as a verb!]

I Wikipedia "random" :)
Somewhere, while reading it-I click on "probability"
Then I get interested in knowing what Wikipedia has to say about "gambling" : ))
"Supreme Court of the United States of America" LOL
Wait, what does "original jurisdiction" mean? 0_o
It's also the opposite of "appellate jurisdiction"
"Juries" :P
"The Roman Catholic Church" - what!? I know I study (oops, used to study) in a Convent School but still na!
"Holy Spirit" *grins*
...


How random is the holy spirit huh? =))

PS-I know that one won't usually be as ... distracted as in the example I have cited, but you get the point!

Comments

Anonymous said…
OMG
HAHAHA
Its so true, I do that ALL the time!
Loved it :D
Sharmada said…
Haha, glad you loved it :)
And High Five on that!
Radhika Saxena said…
Hahahaha. Truly random =D
Loved.
Too much.
Mainu tere naal ho gaya pyaar ni,gal sunle soniya =P
Also,paint is the awesomest SHIT EVER!


Random comments RULE babay! =D
Sharmada said…
YEY! Thank you behen :)

Gal sun liya :)

LOL, sarcasm in that comment about the painting? :P *just wondering*

Totally!

Popular Posts