Before 2012, before I become lazier.

'Happeh Boo Year!' as my behen Radhika wished me.

2011. Nu decade. Another chance for us to get cheesy and forward the message today and sometime in November about the date being unique - "Today the date is 1.1.11/11.11.11. This will never happen again in atleast our life time. Forward this message to 1111/111111 people and you will get good luck or else something bad will happen to you. I did not want to take the risk, yadda yadda" Well, with Airtel and Vodafone offering you unlimited free texting [read : 21000], it may be possible to forward that message to the prescribed number of people for just Rs. 88/89.

Btw, what's with the new Airtel logo? What the faluda [as my 'deer' friend Raabu behen would exclaim] is wrong with them!? They reportedly spent Rs. 200 Crores pan-India on the adverts. Um, WHY? :O I can go and on and on and on and on, being an Airtel loyalist. But as long as they give me my 21000 text messages a month, I'm fine with shutting up right now.

Right now, the weather is super super chilly here in Delhi. Typing sans gloves but with a hoodie, I am sorta freezing.

And so is my brain. Freezing that is. My first year internal exams begin in less than five days and my brain is refusing to work. Thrasymachus can go and at KFC for all my brain cares. But then I'm studying McDonaldization and not KFCization =/

All I want to do on this first day of this decade is to shut myself in my room, settle myself in my blanket and with a steaming cuppa coffee and loads of junk to eat - watch movies. Back-to-back, my friend, back-to-back.

But Ma is reminding me gently in the background to 'prioritize, prioritize, precious time!'

So I guess this is me signing off for today, good luck and ... good morning =/

Comments

Radhika Saxena said…
Because Airtel and Vodafone texting schemes are so sexy, that it literally HURTS when they take it off for two odd days in a year. :/

Cuppa coffee and junk : Yea, that's how we roll bitches!
Saw my blog?
Exemplifies.
=P

Happy Boo Year!
Goodluck for exams, after that we'll "Partay in the U.S.A" with Miley *idiotic* Cyrus, or we could just go crazy :D

Popular Posts